giovedì 20 gennaio 2011

New pictures.

Foto scattate con la mia nuova Canon, si nota la differenza???
Il look che ho scelto per queste immagini è molto semplice e in qualche modo mi ricorda la primavera che spero arrivi presto, anche perché ho già mille progetti in mente per quel periodo e non vedo l'ora di poterli realizzare tutti. =)
Che ne pensate?

Pictures took with my new Canon, can you see the difference???
The look I chose for these photos is very simple and in a certain way it reminds me Spring that I hope it arrives very soon, even because in my mind there are thousands of projects that I'm looking forward to realize in that time. =)
What do you think about it?







I was wearing:

Ralph Lauren shirt,
Sisley cardigan,
Gas jeans,
Prada shoes,
Ray Ban wayfarer

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...