domenica 17 aprile 2011

London calling....

London calling to the underworld
Come out of the cupboard,

all you boys and girls
London calling, now don't look at us.....



Prima volta a Londra, prima volta nel Regno Unito, prima volta che misuravo il mio inglese e il mio abbigliamento da blogger al di fuori dell'Italia.
Londra è una città veramente unica e come capitale della moda ho deciso di preparare il mio outfit giorni prima del mio arrivo nella metropoli cercando di creare uno stile da London girl.=)
Cosa ne pensate di questo look?
Buona domenica a tutti.XD

First time in London, first time in Great Britain, first time I mesured my English and my blogger clothing outside of Italy.
London is a unique city and as fashion capital I decided to prepare my outfit a few days before my arriving into the metropolis looking for creating my London girl style.=)
What do you think of my look?
Have a nice Sunday to all of you.XD





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...